Investigate This
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE THREE CAMPS

Go down

THE THREE CAMPS:

THE THREE CAMPS Vote_lcap0%THE THREE CAMPS Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
THE THREE CAMPS Vote_lcap50%THE THREE CAMPS Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
THE THREE CAMPS Vote_lcap50%THE THREE CAMPS Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

THE THREE CAMPS Empty THE THREE CAMPS

Post by Admin Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:20 pm

There are three major theories regarding who did it in this case:

1. The Ramseys Did It (RDI): the parents did it, or covered up for their son Burke.
2. Burke Did It (BDI): 9 year old brother Burke Ramsey did it and his parents helped cover it up.
3. Intruder Did It (IDI): someone either randomly walked in and murdered this child, or stalked and targeted her, and remains at large today.

Which theory do you buy into and why? Remember that your posts are your responsibility - be aware your posts might constitute libel and you could be prosecuted for them by the family, or whomever you are posting about. Whenever possible, use links, quotes, and named sources for information you are posting / discussing. No drama. We are free to agree to disagree but if its gets to be too much drama, I will delete and ban members if I have to. I hope it will not come to that.

Admin
Admin

https://investigate-this.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

THE THREE CAMPS Empty Re: THE THREE CAMPS

Post by Admin Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:33 pm

So carried over from FB, we were talking about what the various sources have told us the evidence is. This is my understanding of the evidence to date:

-> The family attended a party at the White household on the evening of December 25, 1996.
-> When they returned home, John carried the child to bed and she was not seen alive again by family.
-> Sometime early in the morning, Patsy awoke, and began to get ready as the family was to go away on vacation on the 26th. She found the ransom note on the back stairs.
-> On finding the note, she wakes John, and they call police
-> It outlined the amount of John's Xmas bonus as the demanded amount.
-> The note seems to quote movies of the day which is notably odd.
-> The note was written on a pad from the home, with a pen from inside the home.
-> Patsy couldn't be excluded as the writer of the note.
-> Burke was said to be sleeping at the time of the murder, and we're told did not get out of bed when his mother checked on him in the morning after finding the note.
-> Burke was later sent to a neighbor's house.
-> Immediately after calling 911, the family invited friends / family over, and as a result, the crime scene was severely compromised and contaminated.
-> John found his child's body after being sent by an officer to check for anything missing / out of place within the home. He carried her dead body up the stairs.

Now, let's discuss the evidence in the case below....

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:20 pm

The more I read and research, the more I end up on the fence. That said, I'm just NOT seeing how the family could possibly be responsible for this. Its just so unlikely!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum